Extremadura Classical Guitar Asociation
Price of Active Students: € 100 per lesson (Places limited to 8 students per teacher class of 50 minutes). The sits will be set in strict order once the application has been made. Listeners with the right to Contest: € 60. They will be able to attend listeners to all the classes as well as to the concerts of the festival.
1. Students enrolled as active and listeners with the right to a contest may participate in the contest. No age limit. The maximum number of contestants will be 20 by strict order of registration.
2. The contest will consist of two phases:
Eliminatory phase: Interpretation of a free repertoire not exceeding 12 minutes.
Final: Interpretation of a free program not exceeding 20 minutes and in which works of the eliminatory phase can not be interpreted.
3. In case of exceeding the maximum duration established, the contestant may be penalized for it.
4. The participants will deliver to the organization three copies of the works to be interpreted in each phase at least one day before their intervention. The presentation of the scores within the indicated period is an essential requirement for participation in the contest.
5. Winners of previous editions may not participate in the contest.
It will be made up of personalities from the world of music and culture. Their decision will be unappealable. The course will be aimed at students of intermediate and higher level as well as professionals.
1st Prize: Concert guitar from the Granadino builder Luis Marín, plus 1,000 euros and Concert at the XIV Edition of the Guitar Festival "Norba Caesarina" in 2.019
2nd Prize: 800 euros.
3rd prize: 500 euros.
Best Extremadura interpreter award 200 euros
(The prizes will be subject to the timely withholding of the Spanish Public Treasury according to the legislation)
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order enroll the course or the competition:
Once received the confirmation that there are places available, send the registration data along with the receipt of the bank transference and a photocopy of the national identity document by email: email@example.com or by postal mail to:
JACINTO SÁNCHEZ GONZÁLEZ
C/ Arturo Aranguren 12, 2D, Dcha (10002) Cáceres. Spain
Concept: Norba Caesarina Festival
Account Owner: Asociación de Guitarra Clásica de Extremadura “Ángel Iglesias”
Bank: Caja Almendralejo.
Account number: IBAN: ES59 3001 0043 3943 2001 5303
Deadline: 10 de noviembre de 2018
Webmaster Damián Martín